OBCHODNÉ ZNÁMKY, AUTORSKÉ PRÁVA, VŠEOBECNÉ OBCHODNÉ PODMIENKY
The official Flair Bartenders' Association website (herein referred to as FBA), barflair.org is intended for information purposes only. The FBA disclaims all such representations and warranties, including for example warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition the FBA does not represent or warrant that the information available on this site is accurate, complete or current. Except as specifically stated on this website, neither the FBA nor any of its partners, officers, directors, employees, or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including, without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, and loss of data, income or profit, loss of damage to property and claims of third parties.
All information, graphics, data, and/or other items contained in this website unless otherwise noted are the property of the FBA and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to domestic and foreign copyright and trademark laws. If you access this site, you agree to by the virtue of using it to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, with the following terms and conditions then we do not grant license and/or the right for you to access or use in any form this site.
1. All trademarks, service marks, logo, and trade names ("Trademark"), including but not limited to Flair Bartenders' Association, FBA®, and the FBA Logo proprietary to the FBA. These trade marks are protected by Trademark Laws of the United States of America.
2. Unless otherwise authorized in writing by The FBA, no user may change the Trademarks. The forbidden changes include, without limitation, changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words, artwork, or trademark symbols. No part of the Trademark may in any form, alone or in combination with other marks, names, or products, or by any electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or any other means be used, or reproduced, or be broadcast, or transmitted without prior written permission from the FBA.
3. The FBA shall hold any party liable for any unauthorized action that is inconsistent with the law applicable to the Trademarks.
4. If you are seeking permission to use FBA trademarks, making some general inquiries, or sending us information on trademark infringement, please contact us at legal.
Terms and Conditions Which Apply To This Website:
1. The documents and/or information contained herein may be or are part of one or several copyrights and therefore the entire document is copyrighted by the FBA, Copyright (c)1997. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be distributed or reproduced by any means, electronic, mechanical, including photocopying or by any information or retrieval system without the express written consent of the publisher and/or grant of license. In addition you may not modify or exploit in any manner any information and/or material contained from this website without the express written consent of the FBA.
2. DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT: Any reference obtained from any document or indicated website(s) to a specific commercial product, process, or service does not constitute or imply an endorsement by the FBA of the product, process, or service, or its producer or provider. The views and opinions expressed in any referenced document do not necessarily reflect those of the FBA, except as specifically stated on this website.
3. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Neither the FBA, nor any of its partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors makes any warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information from this website or the links to servers and/or other websites listed. In addition, the FBA assumes no damages of any kind including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if the FBA has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, or its contents. You assume total responsibility for establishing procedures for ensuring your data is backed up and checked for viruses as you see appropriate. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Any material provided on this website is a draft and is subject to a final review for accuracy, technical or otherwise. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material in or on this website.
4. Information from different websites may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information may be changed or updated without notice. The FBA makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this website or contained in this document. When you access a non-FBA website, please understand that it is independent from the FBA and that the FBA has no control over the content of that website. In addition, a link to a non-FBA website does not mean that the FBA endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. In no event will the FBA be liable to any party or any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or on any other hyper linked website, including without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. The FBA makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in all locations around the world, and accessing them from countries and/or territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.